I bought my first camera from a pawn shop in 2000 soon after I completed my enlistment in the US Marine Corps. Mostly worked in Upstate SC, Western NC but I am definitely willing to travel!
I like working in “people photography” whether it be family portraiture, senior portraiture, wedding photography, concert photography, headshots, or travel. I believe working with people in any of these “genres” strengthens the others.
I like to use natural light and artificial light, after all, photography is the study of light, no matter the source.
Things to know about me:
- I love (as described by Paul) my wife and my two daughters.
- I am a proud paterfamilias and patriot.
- I’ve visited 18 states, Puerto Rico, Wake Island, Japan, South Korea and Canada.
- I have 28 animals (my best guess).
- I’ve seen “O’ Brother, Where Art Thou” at least 100 times (which, of course, is where I was first introduced to the word paterfamilias).
- I love theology and the “American” idea.
- C. S. Lewis is my favorite author.
- Ironman is my favorite superhero.